Wednesday, 14 June 2017

My Festival Wishlist

With festival season fully upon us I decided it was definitely time to start getting myself organised. I have a few booked this year, but my main one is Reading which I am super excited for!


My first port of call was of course my favourite social shopping site Faver. It literally took me 10 seconds to sign in using my Facebook account and then I made a new list ready to fill with all of my festival must haves.


Now personally I am not a huge fan of camping, this is definitely due to there usually being a lack of shower facilities and phone charging ports, but I was determined to cover all bases so I could ensure I enjoy my time at Reading.



Below are a few of my favourite picks from my festival wishlist on Faver which I thought you guys may be interested in.


1: Gelert Quickpitch Compact 2 Tent 

The last thing you want to be doing when you get to a festival is spend hours trying to get your tent put up, so this quick pitch tent is ideal for when you'd rather be enjoying the sun and music with your friends instead of faffing around with ground sheets and tent pegs.






2: Silver Sequin Bum Bag

I've always had a love hate relationship with bum bags. I love them because you can put all of your valuables on your waist, so you know they're safe but you don't have to worry about having a  bag being thrown about whilst you dance. I hate them because they're not particularly attractive. However this cute silver sequin number is in keeping with my festival season love of all things shiny so it had made it to the list.





3: Innoo Solar Power Rechargeable Portable Phone Charger

A portable charger is a must have for any festival goer. If you want to take pictures and videos of your trip, you're going to need a lot of battery life so a solar charger is perfect. You can recharge your phone and then leave the battery in the sun to recharge, and the you can recharge your phone again.





4: Glitter Pigment Make Up

....Because you can never have too much glitter! These are super affordable so if they got lost or broken or spilt, it won't be the end of the world, and there are so many colours!






5: Hunter Wellies

I'm not much of a welly wearer but if the heavens open I'd rather be wearing these than sinking knee deep in mud and ruining my trainers!






The beauty of Faver is that you can create and share lists with your friends so if you're planning a trip, event or party and you need to all chip in for supplies, you can make a list together and then each divide up who s buying what!

Once you login on the Faver website you can find your friends and link accounts so you can view the items they've favourited and the lists they have made so it's ideal if you want to be sneaky near Christmas or their birthdays, as you can have a peek at whats on their list and then you know you're getting them something they want and it will still be a surprise! You'll be able to view this list and any others i decide to make public on my account once you've signed up.

If you're interested in signing up here's a quick link to the Faver website using my personal ambassador code:

http://faver.co.uk/holly.jewell



Once you follow this link you'll be on my account page, and you can create your own account using the sign up button in the top right hand corner of the page.



Happy Shopping!

-Holly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment